HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM 

  

 Happy Birthday, Mom, on this special day I would like to Thank you for Everything you've done for me. Thank you is a very small word for everything you do for me, you have always been arranging surprise parties for my Birthday and today, it's my turn to arrange something special for your Birthday. I am so lucky that you are my Mom and on this very special day I wish that your face be always lit with a smile and your heart be always filled with happiness. 

  

 Mom, you are very  special to me and I love you from the core of my heart and I am so blessed to have a wonderful Mom like you. You are the World's Best Mom and you Deserve a very amazing Birthday for Everything you do. 

 

                      

 


Thank you for always being very caring and loving, you always think about everyone else and now on the occasion of your Birthday, it will be your chance to enjoy the day. You are the best Mom in the entire world and I don't have enough words to say how special you are. Have a very Beautiful Birthday. 

  

  

Mom, you make Everyone's World a very Beautiful Place to be with your Wonderful Smile. You are one of my special Gift, Wishing you a Birthday as sweet as your love, as Bright as your smile, as Fun as your spirit and as Wonderful as you. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! 


 

 

  



Dear Mom, I love you more than you could ever imagine and you will always be the Best. I love you very much, Mom. Wishing you a Birthday as Special and Wonderful as you are. 



        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECHNOLOGY AS A FOE

5 MOST DANGEROUS TOURIST DESTINATIONS IN THE WORLD

DISADVANTAGES OF TECHNOLOGY